At LOLA, we always needs a little help from our friends!
Our network of return volunteers is simply awesome and never ceases to amaze us with their hard work and dedication. But with a place as busy as LOLA, there is always more work that needs to be done. Check out the list below to see how you can be a part of your local Arts Center and join our community of LOLA Volunteers!
- Handing out and collecting surveys
- Counting and collating surveys after event
- Set up/take down events
- Music event assistance
- Craft monitor/helper
- Post-event laundry
- Making food - appetizers and cookies
- Cleaning frames and preparing art for display for Youth Art Month (Every March)
LOLA Office & LOLA Center
- Program Director's Helper
- Variety of tasks - from Art supply organization to Zombie watch
- Preparing LOLA Apartment for Visiting Artists
- Cleaning after Visiting Artists depart
- Cleaning Sandra Hardy Brown Memorial Classroom or the upstairs classroom
- Organizing art supplies
If any of these tasks are up your alley, let us know!