Extended date for intern application – Deadline: April 15
WANTED: CREATIVITY, PASSION FOR THE ARTS, AND THE DESIRE TO SHARE YOUR TALENT THROUGH TEACHING.
Are you a college student majoring in theatre or art? Are you interested in getting experience working in a professional arts environment? Then apply for a 2019 LOLA Internship today!
Benefits to LOLA Teaching Intern Include:
- Free housing
- Stipend given to the accepted candidate ($200 per week)
- Hands-on classroom teaching experience with children
- Development of leadership skills
- Gaining an effective approach to working with young people
- Practice meeting teaching goals & deadlines
- A chance to be creative
- Development of communication skills
- Pleasant work atmosphere
- Supportive Board of Directors, artists & educators
- Working with students who value art
- Opportunities for other summer work available in the area: cleaning, waitress, bar-tending
- Access to plenty of nearby outdoor recreation: lakes, bike trails, parks
Download and review LOLA Summer Internship description:
Send e-mail with the following attachments:
– Letter of interest
– Resume with references
– One letter of recommendation
Send required documents to:
Land O’ Lakes Arts/LOLA
All applications must be submitted by: March 31, 2019.
Please feel free to call with any questions. 715.547.3950
We look forward to receiving your application!