THE ARTS IN NORTHERN WISCONSIN
LOLA is not alone in our dedication to encouraging and celebrating creativity in Northern Wisconsin. Visit the links below to see how the arts are alive and thriving in the Northwoods.
Go Beyond – Land O’ Lakes, Discover vast options: The adventure is boundless and the experiences are as big as the wilderness — the fun has no limits in Land O’ Lakes.
- ARTS Up North Calendar: Browse arts events, special exhibits, and workshops in the Northwoods and be sure to follow the ARTS Up North Facebook Page to stay up-to-date.
- ARTSTART: Located in Rhinelander WI, this arts & cultural center offers a variety of classes, including dance and piano.
- CALUMET ART CENTER :Non-profit arts organization in Calumet, MI. Calumet Art Canter creates a rare integration of human creativity and scholarship that strengthens an appreciation of historic and cultural values and encourages varied modes of unique expression.
- CAMPANILE CENTER FOR THE ARTS: Located in Minocqua WI, the Campanile Center provides instrumental and vocal music, art and theatre classes, as well as local and touring performances.
- HEADWATERS COUNCIL FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS: This non-profit organization brings family entertainment and live performances to Northland Pines state-of-the-art auditorium in Eagle River WI.
- NICOLET COLLEGE ART GALLERY: This teaching gallery in Rhinelander WI displays the works of professional artists from the local area.
- THREE LAKES CENTER FOR THE ARTS: Visit the Marie Moore Gallery, displaying the works of Wisconsin artists, and attend a performance or movie in the grand theatre in Three Lakes WI.
- THE WAREHOUSE: FOUR SEASONS CENTER FOR THE ARTS: Eagle River’s community arts center hosts a variety of music and art classes, as well as after-school programs for students.
AREA INFORMATION LINKS
With picturesque nature scenes and a peaceful environment, the Northwoods of Wisconsin and Upper Michigan are an ideal place to get in touch with your creative side. Learn more about what the Northwoods has to offer with the links below.