WANTED: Creativity, passion for the arts, and the desire to share your talent through teaching.
Are you a college student majoring in dance, theatre, or art? Are you interested in getting experience working in a professional arts environment? Then apply for a 2018 LOLA Summer Arts Internship today!
Benefits to Intern with LOLA:
- Hands-on classroom teaching experience with children & some adults
- Develop leadership skills
- Develop communication skills, meet goals & deadlines
- A chance to be creative and make art
- Stipend given to the accepted candidate ($200 per week)
- Free housing available
- Pleasant work atmosphere
- Work with students who value art
- Other summer work available in the area: cleaning, waitress, bar-tending
- Approximately 20-24 hours per week
Goals for teaching children at LOLA are:
- to experience a variety of art forms and styles
- gain confidence, use creativity & imagination
- discover the value of – and learn to love dance, theatre & art
- have freedom of expression in a safe, relaxed and fun atmosphere
- create narratives about their art, use teamwork, socials and have fun
This summer we are hiring arts interns in three specific programs, Dance, Theatre, and Arts Education.
To learn more about each individual position, click on the links below.
To apply, e-mail the following:
- Letter of interest
- resume with references
- one letter of recommendation
Land O’ Lakes Arts, Inc./LOLA
All applications must be submitted by March 31, 2018.
For more details on each arts program area,dance, theatre, or art, please call LOLA at 715.547.3950.
We look forward to receiving your application!