Land O’ Lakes Area Arts (LOLA) is seeking a full-time Executive Director to take our vibrant organization to the next level!
LOLA is a non-profit arts organization providing art classes and cultural events for all ages, year-round. We offer a wide array of art classes, workshops, home school courses, cultural events, and more, Classes are appropriate for varying skill levels, beginner through advanced.
Land O’ Lakes Area Arts (LOLA) is dedicated to promoting the arts in Northern Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. LOLA will support local artists in fulfilling their artistic potential while also bringing enrichment, arts education and beautification to the people of the area, which contributes to the vitality of the larger community.
Executive Director –
Reports to the Board of Directors. Oversees administration of the organization in these areas, while upholding the mission. Including but not limited to:
- Oversees General Fundraising
- Oversees Programming
- Oversee Marketing Strategy
- Assists with Grant writing (or direction of grants)
- Responsible for Community outreach – including:
- town hall meetings for gathering needs of the community
- education on our programs
- volunteer recruitment
- local fundraising events
- Creates budgets
- Manages Board development
- Manages human resource duties for marketing director and summer interns
-Salary negotiable depending on experience/qualifications
-LOLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send resume and cover letter to:
LOLA- P.O. Box 981, Land O’ Lakes, WI 54540
Or email- email@example.com